12 Ağustos 2014 Salı

What Dreams May Come...

I never would think that I'd write on this on this blog and I don't know if I'll do it again for somebody else that I never had a chance to meet in person. this is weird, but some people has that special asset and effect on you that you can never name, but even you live so different lives, you regard them as your family members. Was I a fan who went to the theater and waited in a queue to be one of the people to see one of his movies first? No. Was I one that rushed to a shop and buy the DVDs of his movies just the day they were released? No. Have I ever thought to fly to U.S. to wait in front of his door and wait hours for taking a few photos of him? No. Was I somebody who read anything about him as a fan? No. The thing is even I haven't done any of these I was one in the millions that could feel the warmth in his eyes and the sincerity in his attitude. Another question that its answer is a simple 'no' as the ones above; Am I the one who should write about this big actor and comedian (which is the summit of acting. Every comedian can act, but every actor can't do comedy)? BUT I had to write a few sentences in his memory for all the lovely moments I've had watching his movies. I know millions and billions of comments will be made for him as the gates of heaven awaiting him wide open, most of them will be in sentences that are expressed far more better than mine and we all know he deserves better ones than the best of all those comments. Living the most of his life in glamour of fame now we know so well that he was still living the deepest loneliness and experienced a constant ordeal that I know will end when he meets all the talents that had passed away earlier and made his place ready besides theirs as they wait in longing. R.I.P. Robin Williams till we all meet in Heaven... (* All images are from google images)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..