2 Ağustos 2014 Cumartesi

Working on this one...

It was one more of those hot and humid summer days that kills one's will to go out, but still I've fighted against those severe allies and went out to do some shopping, went to two malls, looked at the shop windows, visited many shops and bought a pair of slippers while my brother bought a pair of trausers. Humidity was awful so we had to wait for a few hours having cold drinks at home before our second tour in the markets. You know to find something you really like and find the exact size is priceless so I forgot all the walk with the dmapness around surrounding me as if I was swimming instead of walking :) On our second tour we went to the stores I usually buy my yarn and accessories and purchased soem black wool for the shawl I had to crochet, some yarn for baby sweaters and cardigans and buttons for the baby cardigand I've been knitting lately of pink cotton yarn. I've finished knitting it today and rushed to buy buttons so I could share is here before I list on my shop tomorrow. Sure it isn't completed yet, because I want to add a few of the crochet flowers you'll see around its collar on the chest, but haven't made up my mind how many I'll use. Even unfinished, even it isn't dampened to give it a smooth and ironed look, I think it's sweet enough and deserves to be shared on my blog. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..