1 Ağustos 2014 Cuma

I need help...

TGIF. After a week that was really hectic, it's weekend again so I'll be able to spare enough time online and work on teams, groups and communities to promote my shop, because the time passes so fast and before we realize the Christmas season will come so any online shop owner that aim to make more sales than the year before should complete their creations and make them relevant by making them being faved posting again and again (this is still the best way that take you up on search results if you don't have a blog or website that has lots of traffic). So these three months mean hard work and tiredness which I hope will end as we wish it to be. So today I've took everything that I've started to knit or crochet and planned which one to complete next and what color of yarn will be bought for the new creations. Having things planned I could proceed on my search on web for the furniture I want to sell. Ones that read my blog for a few months would remember me complaining on how hard to clean all those carvings. They look great as a set and I can't give them away, because they are really precious so I want them to decorate a house that will be suitable. Sure such hand carved furniture is a matter of interest so I've been trying to check ebay and other websites if I'd have a chance :) Today I thought I'd share the set here and ask help from friends if they can recommend me other websites. I hope you'll like it...

1 yorum:

  1. The furniture is beautiful, but if you think you need a change because it takes too much time to clean it, it is a good idea. I hope you will be lucky. Unfortunately I do not know any corresponding websites.

    YanıtlaSil

Please show respect to others on your comments..