31 Temmuz 2014 Perşembe

Ready to ship (2)

After a few hectic days trying to complete the messenger bag I had to knit for the ordered I've been writing on lately, today I woke up in ease, because all I had to was to pack the items; actually to place them neatly in bubble envelopes, write the stickers, take about a few hundred steps to the post office and dispatch them to their destination :) Even it was the first day after Eid and the last day of July which is the last day for paying most of the taxes, it was surprisingly empty. I guess people thought utilities wouldn't be working till next week :) I came home in a few minutes, tidied up the house as I do on every Monday and then started to think on the menu of relatives meeting next Tuesday. Made the list in about half an hour so I could turn the laptop on and do my daily chores to promote my shop until it was cool enough outside for me to go for some grocery shopping. After dinner and doing the dishes I signed in google + and saw heart warming comments from friends regarding my items that I've shared yesterday. After all were done with a big smile on my face, it was time to write a few sentences for my blog and it's easy to do this when you made up your mind before you start your first sentence and today I knew what I was going to share. It's the cover I've knitted for the shawl I've sent today. It's of satin and sheer fabric with red stripes and I think it's a beautiful item to put the shawl in before you place it to your drawer. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..