22 Temmuz 2014 Salı

Crochet all...

Today is one of the hottest days of the year here and on such days I try to do less and rest more, but sure life still goes on and chores to be done. I did the usual morning work of the house and then went to my bedroom where it's cooler than the rest of the house and opened my knitting bags as if I've opened an workshop there. I've been knitting the striped hoodie for the last two days and have to complete it, because I've renewed its listing and if it's sold I don't want to keep my customer even for two days. Sure the only reason for me to complete it isn't this; I also have to knit many new items for the new seasons and be ready for especially the holiday season. Last year the experienced shop owners were concentrated on selling their items while I was trying to add new items to my shop and this was a big disadvantage on sales, because you don't have much time to promote your items on Etsy and other websites which bring relevancy that followed by sales. So this year I want to have some serial sales spending more time on computer instead of having knitting stings in my hands all day :) In the beginning I've listed a few items that take too much time to crochet or knit, but pricing such things is a bit hard so I've withdrew them, but sure I still ahve a chance to share them here on my blog. They are four different types of coffeetable cloths I've crocheted of fine thread in different patterns. I hope you all will like them...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..