25 Temmuz 2014 Cuma

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad

What a hectic day it was. The cleaning of the house for Eid is almost done and the bag I've started to knit has been put on its track. Sure there were a few little visits to the malls and supermarkets for last minutes needs. It was about evening that I could find some time to go out buy a cake for mom and dad's 49th. anniversary :) They'll be celebrating their golden anniversary next year hopefully, but I guess after all those years every second should be celebrated. We agreed on meeting for dinner with cousins so had to be out, this is why my brother and I gave their presents earlier. Not this or that, but she definitely loved the flower my brother bought for her and this was wise of him to choose such a gift knowing she loves to grow various plants and flowers in her pots all around the house and balconies. He has chosen a flower without knowing what the name is and didn't even asked the florist so when he brought it we started to search the net for the name, but all we could find was it's name in Spanish after our search in images on google. It's called 'alegria del hogar' which is translated to English as 'home joy'. I'll keep on searching what the name is or will ask my brother to go and ask to the florist that he bought it :) It's so beautiful, but I didn't have much time to take it's photo and translate how's it's grown at home and it's really to late (or maybe I should say it's early in the morning :)) so will suspend doing this till tomorrow. I'll share a photo of the flower I've found on web which will give you an idea about how it looks till I'll share my mom's new favorite :) I wish my parents and everyone many happy anniversaries with their loved ones. Have an excellent weekend you all. Here's the flower of the day. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..