11 Temmuz 2014 Cuma

Winter will come...

It's Friday again which means we all will chill out some by just hearing the name of the weekend :) ın the beginning of the week my brother got summer flu and I guess even he got well; I've got effected. I have a sore throat, sweating and sneezing time to time and the heat makes it worse, but I try to rest through the day and give long breaks to knitting. I could hardly work on web, but in the evening I could clear my inbox on google and reply the comments and +1s :) It seems like even you do the chores, the work seems to multiplied and I guess I nedd to start reading the mails I've been saving on the folder I've named 'waiting', because every waiting has to end if you aren't waiting for Godot :) Actually I'm not much out of the track, moving according to the plan I've made at the start, but the pace is a bit slow I guess. thank God there are weekends on which I can complete the remaining work. Tomorrow will be a day I'll be busy with the charst and instructions of the items I'll share again with enough explanation. For the men's cardigan I'll share today, you'll not need much information, but the dimensions of the one you'll knit the item for. It's for XXL size, ribbed knit and on the chest, I've used thick and warm fabric. It's a great outfit for Fall and Winter days. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..