28 Temmuz 2014 Pazartesi

First Day's over...

Yes, the first day of Eid is over and it wasn't as hectic as I assumed it to be. I guess our complaints gradually becoming real and we're getting lonlier in our shells as years pass by. I remember the times when I was a child that the door bells ringing again and again and guests leaving reluctantly to open a few seats for the new ones, but these days we have a few guests and visit a few that most are our close relatives. Millions take the advantage of a few days' holiday and go for vacation and I guess the next generation will not be aware of our traditions that bond our community. I guess we need to sit and think seriously on obtaining our ols habits and raise our heads above and see beyond the screens that enslave us to lonliness making us believe it's individuality. Sure we are still on the luckier side that have enough people visit us and enough doors wide open to us when we ring the bell :) It was too hot today so we went to visit my uncle after checking the coolest hour of the day on weather forecasts on web and then we had a few guests and enjoyed the day. The rest of the was still full of knitting, because I don't want any delay on posting the messenger bag to my customer. Today I've completed the main body of it and tomorrow I plan to sew the lining and stitch them together so the next day I'll crochet the flowers and finish the bag. Sure I'll take photos on every step and put them on my future posts, but today I didn't have enough time o take many photos. I'll share a few of the incomplete bag here that will at least give an idea of its pattern. I hope you'll like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..