14 Temmuz 2014 Pazartesi

2 in 1 set...

As the heat of Summer surrounds us, I'm sure all the knitters started to work on their items for coler times of the year. After all the search on web, all the visits to yarn stores and all the times spent thinking; I guess I have a few things on my mind. I've started some, ordered yarn for some and thinking on the variants of them and will buy the yarn needed when I make up my mind. the new collection will look great when I list them all in my shop and I hope to seize the holiday season sales this year :) When you try to run a shop on knit and crochet items; you see that it's an endless field and variety of the possibe items one can knit or crochet leaves you in awe. I've come to a conclusion some months ago and made a decision not to add more crochet; needle work items that take too much to complete. Even they end by being a masterpiece :) I guess if I can sell them, I'll list them as 'made to order' and use crochet in scarves as I normally do. I try to crochet all ends of the cotton, satin and shiffon scarves I list in my shop, because it makes the item more unique and personal. Knitting is where I'll play and diversify my goodies. I have hand knitted clothing for all ages, some cozies, aprons and accessories and there will be much more, because think what a shopper looks for. Buying for all the family and home from one single shop takes you a step forward if you're not a wholesaler :) Today I want to share some legwarmers. It was around the end of last winter that I've knitted these so I couldn't have much chance to promote them, but this year I'll knit ones in different colors, patterns and motifs. Just because there are too many people selling such accessories on Etsy; I've put them in my shop with and advantage of 2 pairs in 1 pair's price. I hope you all will like them...

2 yorum:

  1. Yanıtlar
    1. Thank you so much... I wish I can turn all my items to things you'll call 'perfect' :)

      Sil

Please show respect to others on your comments..