13 Temmuz 2014 Pazar

Colorful cozies...

It doesn't matter how hot the Sun shines up in the sky when you're sick. Sure this summer flu makes you sweat more than the heat does and the ones got rid of it say it makes you shiver and hide under your blanket time to time. Thank God it doesn't make me shiver, but as every sickness it makes me meel weak. I've learned not to argue with flu, but fight it supported by my allies; meds and herbals :) so I've slept longer than usual today. The weather is better today after the heavy rain last night, but sure when the clouds open the sheltering curtain for a moment, that mischievous star scorches every nook and cranny its rays can reach :) So when the hot face of the Sun appeared, I've closed the awnings and the curtains and started to look at the world from another and smaller window; my computer screen :) There were three inboxes I had to clean up that I did two, shared some items on google + communities, replied to the comments and +1s and started to read articles on promoting a website and blog. There I found a detail I've read earlier, but didn't know what it was; to ping. I've learned that it's a system that works like an alarm wene your blog's updated by sending some sort of message; ping, to the search engines and alike. The experts say; using it in a medium amount brings more traffic to your page so I'll start to do it once in two days and if I'll see and difference will let you know. I've started the post by saying it doesn't matter how the weather is when you are sick and want to share things that are relevant to the introduction. They are some small size hot water cozies I've knitted of various colors of yarn to cheer up the patient. I hope you all will like them...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..