9 Temmuz 2014 Çarşamba

Woolopia on facebook...

I guess when you start to search the web to learn how to promote an online business; the first thing you'll see is thousands of articles saying to have a facebook page. Sure I can understand this, because today it seems like we; especially the new generation can't live; even breathe without social media. I'm sure any of you had an experience of somebody looking at the screen of the mobile in their hand bumping to you, this has been a routine in our streets these days so we have to disregard the power of facebook, twitter, flickr, etc. In the beginning, while I was trying to create an account in every media source I've seen; I've also formed a page there. Sure starting a page doesn't mean it will flourish by itself without you taking care of the page, dealing with it. I was like a horse in a race; trying to signin to this website and that, trying to promote my items in all, but then I've realized dividing my time into ten or more were making it worse, because it was like a clerk trying to ten customers at the same time. After I saw this was useless, I've made a plan and according to it my priority was my blog and then my facebook page so I've suspended to present it until today, because from now on I can start to share new posts there. I doubt I can do that daily right away, but in a month's time I'll be able to do this and I guess a few early visitors and followers will not be bad :) I'd love you to visit my page on facebook; WOOLOPIA. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..