5 Temmuz 2014 Cumartesi

Saturday Finds...

It's been a quiet day that I've spent knitting. I need to complete five baby cardigans that were sold this week, because the listings are renewed and new items had to be ready in case they may be bought anytime. I've finished the orange one today and now I'm on the red and dark blue one. Yesterday I've started the hardest one also and I gues all will be ready before the end of next week. It was in the evening when I could have some time to turn the lappy on and work on Google + where I've seen awesome comments on the items I've shared. Such lovely words and even the +1s always make me happy, because it's your items being appreciated that encourages you to add new ones to your collections. After all were done on google; I've signed in Etsy and there I've realized I haven't made a treasury for more than a week and through this long period so many friends have included items from my shop to their marvelous treasuries. I always note the ones that notification messages don't drop to my inbox also and try to include them to my treasuries; not to payback or forward, but to be fair and friendly :) So today you'll see 16 awesome items from the shops of fellow Etsians in my last treasury that I've named 'Harmony of Mismatch'. I'm sure you'll love all the items...

2 yorum:

  1. ΠΑΡΑ ΠΟΛΥ ΟΜΟΡΦΑ!!!!!!!ΝΑ ΕΧΕΙΣ ΜΙΑ ΟΜΟΡΦΗ ΚΥΡΙΑΚΗ!!!!!!!!!

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Thank you so much... You too have an awesome weekend...

      Sil

Please show respect to others on your comments..