20 Temmuz 2014 Pazar

Just before I list to my shop...

What a wonderful day this is. The air is mild, the Sun still shows up in the sky, but a breeze makes it warmer instead of scorching. The fasting month ends in week so the house has to be tidied up and cleaned so I've started to do this daily and it's almost done. When the weather is not too hot, one feels more energetic and it was the same for me today. I woke up earlier than I normally do on Sundays and continued to knit the baby cardigan I've mentioned yesterday, completed it before noon and started to the pink & creme striped baby hoodie I've sold lately to renew its list on my shop. I've knitted nearly the half of back part of it then I've took my mobile to transfer the photos of the cardigan to the computer so I could edit the backgrounds. I've learned a few shortcuts for this so it takes less than I used to do on my earlier trials :) All were done and it was still early for me writing my blog post so I've logged in Etsy and made a tresury there picking items from the friends' shops that tresured my items lately. Normally I'd share it here today, but when a new item is ready to be listed in my shop, I try to share it here first with my followers so today the lights will be on the baby cardigan I've knitted of purple yarn. It has narrow stripes of various colors that I think gives it a sweet look just as three buttons in different colors. I hope you all will like them...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..