7 Temmuz 2014 Pazartesi

Kitchen fashion :)

Monday; even hearing the name makes us feel worse normally like it has some guilt of following the day we all love most. Sure this depends on from which angle you look at the issue, but the first always carries the biggest portion of burden :) so I guess Monday looks at us with a big smile on his face thinking how useless and nonsense our complaints against him are. In my house Monday means weekly cleaning of the house that my brother calles 'Türkan's torture on vacuum cleaner and rugs' :) Sure men can never understand and can never see what see as we clean :) After all were tidied up I've took a shower which refreshed me and gave me the power to turn the lappy on and work on communities here. I've seen awesome comments as usual that mean so much for me and want to thank all here once more. Writing a blog needs to much work; one needs to surf the net and own folders to find different things to share while trying to knit and crochet new items for one's shop, but I guess I got used to doing this after five months passed. Sure I still couldn't complete making the charts and writing the instructions for the items I've shared just the photos earlier, but at least I could give a few receipts lately and this is something for an inexperienced blogger (they say never say this and write as you've been doing this for ages, because people follow such bloggers more; but I want this blog to be sincere, warm and friendly and have no rush in having thousands of followers :)). Yesterday I gave a receipt which will keep you a bit in the kitchen so I'll share something relevant; an apron today which will be your company as you cook your dish. I've knitted this for a lovely lady; Deborah, running the lovely shop 'MarvyMisc' on Etsy in pale yellow, crocheted all around in stripes with various colors, embellished the conjuction points in different colored figures and I believe it's really beautiful. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..