1 Temmuz 2014 Salı

Southern Hemisphere...

Time to time I feel like I'm not fair as a blog writer :) Especially as a citizen of a country which suffered too much of unfair discrimination on many bases; I guess I'm a bit more sensitive on such things. This time it's not much serious, but a problem that annoys you has to be solved somehow. What I've been thinking lately is that I plan and run my shop and blog according to time and seasons of Northern Hemisphere. Sure while living there one does this unintentionally, but running an online business has crucial points like this one has to consider. I put my winter items to my shop when it's Fall here in my country which means I disregard the other half of the world (sure I know the population density on two hemispheres are not the same, but still I feel like such an acton is a bit rude). I've realized this a few day ago when I've got an order of baby cardigans from a lady in New Zealand while the Sun was scorching my country. So I guess from now on I'll renew the winter items in my shop when the listing expires without waiting the season change. As it's said; life has new lessons for us every single moment we live and all we need to do is to be awake and attentive to get the experience waiting for us to get :) So today I've decided to make a collage of winter accessories in my shop, especially for the 'Southerners' :) I hope you all will like the collage and the items :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..