8 Temmuz 2014 Salı

Better this way

As days goes by, weather gets hotter, but I guess there are many surprises hidden just like the rain and wind came on the most unexpected moment on last few weeks. The only thing is, I can't spend much time outside and just go out if necessary. Staying home has its own benefits for sure; I can spend more time on my knitting so I can complete all the cardigans for my renewed listings. Besides this I can spend more time on web so I can get new knit and crochet ideas for the upcoming seasons. I'd love to spend more time on Etsy, but the layout trials of the admin there kills me and time to time I even don't want to see the page. Still I try to do my best, because even I couldn't get the secret behind it, working on 'teams' there brings more views than any other source. For sure I'm still not an expert on promoting an online business, but what I know best is if you share love, it will come back to you multipled. To do this I try to share items from friends's shops as much as I can and 'etsy tresuries' are atill the best way before I start to gather photos from different shops to make a collage just like I've did for my own items. I've named my last treasury 'Better this way' on which I've used items in all tones of green. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..