15 Temmuz 2014 Salı

Kitchen love...

Maybe just because I've been fasting for the last 18 days; I've been thinking of kitchen mostly during the day :) If it's not some thoughts on asking mom to cook this and that; it's definitely on buying new kitchen and cookware. Actually I've thought on putting different kitchen items to my shop, but when you have a shop on knit and crochet; you are a bit limited. So I've decided to put a few aprons and wait for customers to ask something custom. I saw I was not wrong on my decision when a few customers asked different colors of my favorite apron and many asking for detailed photos on groups on different websites. Changing the color being the only opportunity makes one look for various colors of yarn and this was what I did on this apron after sending different colors to my customers in different countries. Being an inexperienced shop owner last Christmas season; I tried to add specialized items for the holiday season and first thing was to knit the red of my favorite apron, but this was not enough by its own so I've gone out shopping to buy some felt (sorry to call these mass produced things as 'felt', I really appreciate people doing it in traditional way; processing wool with soap), cut some pine trees and little ornaments in different colors to embellish the item. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..