12 Temmuz 2014 Cumartesi

U warm my heart...

The days turned from hot to scorching and having the effects of this flu makes the time pass slower. I get meds and herbals so not fasting today and spent all day in bed; the only few steps I walked işs from my bedroom to the kitchen to get some drinks and snack or to the living room to watch some tv :) Sure I've used all the enrgy I've got to work on the teams on Etsy before I took a nap. I woke up, cleaned the inbox on google and made a new treasury so I can post to my blog to promote friends' items. I haven't saved it on Etsy yet, because I want followers of my blog to see it first. In this treasury I picked colors yellow to orange in different tones and adding a few golden items made the treasury a bit more glowing. It's Saturday and I know we all spend less time on reading and more time looking at the pictures while we are on web so I'll not write much today, but leave you with the tresaury I've named 'U warm my heart' and it's not only the items, but more than that your warm friendship. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..