17 Temmuz 2014 Perşembe

A classic...

The days pass one by one and carry us to Eid; just ten more days and the fasting will be over and after three days of rest on Eid, I'll be able to concentrate on my little shop and start to add new items. I know it's hard to tell how one feels while fasting; it's almost impossibe for anyone to understand it who had never experienced by his own. Not eating a crumb and drinking a drop for about 18 hours is a real ordeal, but when it's a commandment of your belief, you can do it easier. As I've explained a little on one of my previous posts; it's a kind of sacrifice to understand how someone having nothing to eat feels and sure supported by some financial sacrifice to end poverty. Any reigion has such commandments to keep people, their bodies, minds and souls in order and to discipline them and this fasting for a month's time is one of them in my religion. My topic is not to define what fasting is, but when one uses words related to some religion or some specific field readers may not be well informed; I guess a little explanation is good. Living the day without nutrition makes one feel a bit tired and lazy so you keep suspending things to be done to the next day and then the other :) Even I knew I would never be able to complete them this month I've started many new items and most have them need some little touch before I can post them here and list in my shop. Even though I was tired, I went out shopping and purchased buttons for the baby cardigans. In the evening I've checked if anything in my shop still remains unshared on my blog and found an apron that I've crocheted according to one my mom used while I was a little girl. We may call this retro, but I still love to call such items 'classic'. It's of red orlon yarn and the edges are white which gives the apron a lovely look. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..