27 Temmuz 2014 Pazar

Welcome all...

Days followed eachother and it's eve to Eid here after thirty days of fasting. Anyone reading my blog would know that it was so close and I kept tidying the house for the guests that will visit for all three days of Eid. The tradition is to visit the relatives and neighbors and treat the guests that come to your house. So no matter if you met while visiting a relative with other ones, you visit them and they visit you back through the days of Eid hence we all spend the eve in the kitchen cooking and baking :) Early in the morning mom was in the kitchen. She made dessert, cookies and muffins and all turned into new wonders just like everything she bakes. I'll give the receipts for all on the following days and I'm sure you all will love them as much as I do. It was in the evening my brother opened the fridge to shake the ice tea he made two days ago. He says the best ice tea is the one that's shaken in its bottle or jar daily for at least a week. Then he said he was going to make some lemonade and took the lemons from the drawer and the grater. We tried it when we broke our fast andf the result was awesome, he has such a talent in the kitchen and showed this once again with the lemonade surprise :) Now the only thind we'll do is to finish our visits as soon as possible and wait for the guests for the warmest welcome. I'll share a few photos of some of the menu today. I hope you all will like them...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..