24 Temmuz 2014 Perşembe

Just a lil try...

Today I woke more energetic even I was fasting with the happiness of the last sale the day before. It's Eid and national holiday here next Monday so when I saw the order I need to write a message to my customer and inform him that I'll be able to send the bag I'll knit on July 31st. earliest, because of postal services not working on such days. We dealt on the date so in the morning I went out to buy the yarn for the messenger bag, some wooden beads and a zipper. When I came back home, I've started to knit the bag right after choosing the fabric I'll knit a cover for the shawl. While doing this I've turned the tv on and it was the news which are not good these days in the region as you all are aware. Too much corruption on political actors and too much blood in their hands. This shows politics work for the classes that are actually selfish traitors. I was in disgust after a few minutes of watching so I've turned the tv off, stopped knitting, turned the laptop on and made a treasury to promote items from feloow Etsians' shops. I've chosen items in white, blue and red colors. You probably know as well white means purity, red means youth and dynamism and blue means peace, tranquility and infinity. You may see these colors everyhwere around the globe and on most of the flags of different nations. I guess all of us should think on our flag, the meaning of the colors of it and if our governments' actions coherent with them. The items on my last treasury I've called 'Just a lil try' comprise the meaning of these three colors completely and they shine like the stars in the sky. I'm sure you all will like them and I hope you all will like the treasury also...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..