16 Temmuz 2014 Çarşamba

Sky tones...

I feel better today so I went out to window-shopping and as usual went to the yarn stores to purchase some for the new items I'll knit for the new season. Mom and I were invited to some neighbors for some chat even we all were fasting in the afternoon so we did the daily walk and shopping early in the morning. Dark clouds were gathering up in the sky so we took our umbrellas and thank God we did, because a downpour started as we were on our way back home. After changing clothes we went two floors down to our neighbors and had great time talking on this and that where I've also learned a few different patterns for my knitting projects. I sure will try them first and then share here for you to see. It's about 20 minutes to us breaking our fast that I just could have time to write this post after cleaning my inbox and replying to the comments on communities. I was lost in charts and patterns as I was trying to organize them for blog posts, but I guess I'll be able to share them after the fasting months ends. Till then I try to balance my posts by sharing both my items and friends' and trying promote different stores as much as I can. Just because one feels sleepy when fast's broke; I try to write my blog post before the dinner. Today I've selected 16 items that I think are awesome from fellow Etsians' shops and gathered them in the treasury I've named 'Sky Tones'. I'm sure you all will like the items and hope you'll like the treasury too...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..