21 Temmuz 2014 Pazartesi

Lovely Seven...

It was in the evening that I could finish cleaning and had the chance to take a shower. You may wonder if the apartment is too big; not actually, it's a medium one while there are houses that three or more families can live without feeling crowded :) but still too many big and carved furnitures needing intense care of a woman with a cleaning cloth in her hand :) Every year tidying the house continues till the eve, but this year I'll end it two days before Eid and won't think on if anything left or not. It's tradition to visit relatives and friends on Eid; this is why we are more careful and even obsessive on neatness of our houses. The shower was a complete relief so I've lied down on my bed and took a little nap and it was around 6:30 pm mytime that I could open my eyes. It was time to turn the lappy on and work on web. I signed in gmail, cleaned the inbox and then worked on the communities till it was time to break our fast, had my dinner and rushed back to the computer to write my blog. I try to do this as early as I can, because to decide on which item to share bugs my mind, but today there wasn't such an issue, because there was the last treasury I've made was still pending to be shared on my blog. I've named this treasury that's formed of 16 awesome items from friends' shops; Lovey Seven. It has items with the colors of a rainbow. I'm sure you all will love the items on it and I hope you'll like the treasury too...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..