19 Temmuz 2014 Cumartesi

Get ready for Fall...

I love the weekends that give me more time to work on promoting my shop. I woke later than usual, because I slept a bit late last night. First of all I've turned the lappy on to change some photos of a listing there, because when I've knitted another of it after a sale I had to change its buttons. On the first one I've sold, the buttons were bear head shaped in red, but such supplies can never be found when you want to buy a few months later so I had to replace them with ladbug shaped ones in dark blue. Sure it's not over when you change the item, you need to change the photos in your shop even buttons are such little details on them. I just want my customers to get what they see and read on listings so I've deleted two photos and uploaded the new ones I've took and edited the background on paint.net. I've surfed on net some to find new hints to promote my shop and blog and saved a few links of articles I considered useful. Sure they need to wait for some time to be read and applied, but at least I feel better to find such help on web. I've logged in facebook to replied the requests from friends; mainly for games and as anybody I've also been captivated by the attraction of playing online and spent around an hour on a game. After I was done with social media, I've took the parts of the baby cardigan I've been knitting for a few days and sewn them together. Tomorrow when I'll knit the collar; a new item will be ready to be listed in my shop; sure after being posted in my blog :) In the hottest days of Summer, I guess we all need to start to check what to buy for warmer days of Fall so I just looked at my shop for something suitable for the upcoming season. I've knitted this short sleeved blouse of creme yarn in hemstitch pattern. It's a chic combination for everything casual. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..