26 Temmuz 2014 Cumartesi

Net playing up :(

I've been trying to login 'blogger' for an hour or so and I need to reboot again and again. I guess it's because everyone spends more time when weekend comes and the net provider hasn't made enough infrastructure after the pravatization of one of the biggest public companies. I'm sure everyone who live in a fake democracy will understand what I mean. Greed and corruption that feeds in constantly are still the worst enemies of a nation and you can't be completely free before you kick them out of your way with all the people enslaved by this insatiable public enemy monsters :) It's really frustrating to experience such issues so often while paying their bills without a second's delay. Thank God I had enough time in the morning between my knitting so I could work on teams on Etsy, communities on google and make a treasury aftre coming home from shopping :) I went out to get a few thing before Eid which is on Sunday, because it will be really really crowded around my apartment with people doing their Eid shopping so I plan to stay home; sit and watch the peddlars on streets even right beside the malls and supermarkets. I'd love to continue writing, but don't want to challenge this internet roulette :) Even I did on replies to their messages, I'd love to thank once again here to my lovely friends extended their best wishes for my parents' anniversary. I've named the treasury I've made today 'Rest your eyes on', because the items on it are really soothing, relaxing and recreative with their color. I'm sure you'll love the items and I hope you'll also like the treasury...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..