10 Temmuz 2014 Perşembe

Getting ready...

It's still really hot outside even it's around 8 pm. and the meteorologists say it will be hotter tomorrow. In the morning I had go out to pharmacy and supermarket to buy a few things and then I spent all day at home knitting. I've completed one of the cardigans I've been knitting for a few days and started another one for the new season. I've been checking the big firms that have strong brands and reading about how they get prepared for the season. Sure any of us watching tv would have a few ideas about how textile and apparel industry works and you can see the fashion weeks on news time to time in different cities of the world. First the designers decide on the colors they'll use that season so the factories start to weave the fabric a few months ago so they'll be ready for the upcoming season. Here in my city which is a big player in textile; one can see the careful, intense and hard work as the colors change on the weaving looms :) As I've repeated here a few times, I also try to do this and plan my work and after all the surfing on net I've made up my mind on the colors I'll use on my different shop sections for Fall and Winter and soon you'll see the newest samples of my winter collection. In brief one should start to promote winter items while people try to chill out on the seaside :) This is what I'll do today and share a jumper for women that I've knitted of white yarn which will be a great combo with anything casual. It's all ribbed and has a unique collar which has a stylish look. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..