3 Temmuz 2014 Perşembe

Denim on beach ???

It was early in the morning that I woke up feeling my bed shaking, I guess it was a little earthquake and I was terrified, tried to go back to sleep, but it was a bit hard to do this. I get more nervous and afraid than I should, but we experienced a really big one in 1999 August and with the recollection and memories of all the casualties and wreckage in neighboring cities, we all are on tenterhooks and always ready to run to survive if we have a chance. So even a strong wind swinging the curtains or the bed makes me check the chandeliers. I know I need to learn to cope with this, but it seems a bit impossible while nature reminds its there with such nasty surprises :) I tried to spend some time in bed, turning asides and finally gave up and got up. After the daily chores, I turned the lappy and worked some on my shop till it was evening when I went out for some grocery shopping. Sure on my way I dropped by to a yarn store and bought the yarn I need for the items I have to renew as soon as possible. I've replied to every comment on google + communities that each draw a big smile on my face everytime I read. It was time to think on what to share here on my blog after all and I think on these hot days that people spend their time on beaches; it's good to share a beachbag I've sewn of denim and embellished with flowers that I've made of corron fabric. As you'll see on the photos, I've tried to add some glitter by surrounding the flowers with spangles. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..