30 Temmuz 2014 Çarşamba

Ready to ship (1)

The Eid's over and starting tomorrow the days will get back to normal. Yesterday was a hit on guests so we couldn't get out of the house. Today it was really hot even on early hours of the morning so we suspended our visit to my second uncle until evening. This was an advantage for me, becasue I was able to to knit and complete the bag I'll send to my customer tomorrow. Sure I'd finish working on it after the visit, but then I couldn't have enough time to knit gifts to send with the shawl and bag. Normally I knit the gifts to my items before I list them in my shop, but on custom orders I don't have a chance to this so the heat turned into my advantage on this Eid day :) I've took a few photos of them all, edited the photos and will share the ones of the bag and the gifts today. My last customer has ordered a colorful shawl and a bag, but wanted the bag in black while the one in my shop was grey so it took a few day for me to make the order ready to ship. I've knitted a snart-phone case as a gift to the bag, a sheer cover and a headband as the gift of the shawl that has a flower alike the ones that form the shawl that's one of the most precious items for me listed my shop, becasue of the time I've spent on it (https://www.etsy.com/listing/129342972/shawl-crochet-shawl-wrap-for-women?ref=shop_home_active_17). I'll share the photos of the bag here today and I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

  1. It's beautiful! I love the matching headband and cell case. I'm sure you customer will love everything! Stay cool. :)

    YanıtlaSil

Please show respect to others on your comments..