30 Haziran 2014 Pazartesi

Baby Vest...

It was later than usual that I woke up today. I guess I'll change my waking hour till fasting ends, because waking up in the middle of the night nad trying to sleep back again effects one's daily life more than we realize so such a change is necessary. In the morning I went to the post office to dispatch the baby items I've sold yesterday. The weather was hoy even at that early hour of the day so I rushed back home and spent all day on my couch and bed working on web and crocheting my new blanket. I should start to knit the baby cardigans and hoodie to renew the lists on my shop, but I only have the yarn for the orange one and it's really hot to go and buy the yarn for the others till my blody gets used to fasting. I hope I can do this in a few days. To be at home all day has some benefits also; I can spare time to make the charts and write the explanations of my items to post on my blog :) Today I want to share a baby vest which I've knitted as a combo to a baby cardigan. It's of pink and dark blue yarn which is a variant of the dark blue cardigan with pink figures. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..