19 Haziran 2014 Perşembe

Pompons...

I think it's not only us that lost the balance, but the nature itself is also. We see incredible things happen all around the globe everyday, too much evil human kind commits every single second and we still hope to be forgiven by God. All the nonsense we do seems to prove that we just believe while we preach, but not much hearts and souls seems to have faith and conscience deep inside. I've started the post by these sentences that represent how I feel about all that happens lately in the world, because I guess earth keeps warning us by showing its harsh face. Without a day's interval we hear news about earthquakes, floods, deluges, storms and etc. Sure these are all caused by our actions that destroy and ruin the planet. I know I've wrote on such issues on Earth Day, but I believe we need to focus on environmental problems more often. The real reason I write on this today is the rain outside that started in the evening, got heavier as hours passed and turned into hail time to time which is so bad for the fruit trees and vegetables at this time of the year while all living things expect to see Sun shining bright in the sky shooing the clouds :) Once again I wish all of us to consider and find the right path we'll walk that will take us to a happier life. As it's said; every new baby that opens his/her eyes to our world is a new hope. This is why I love to knit for newborn and toddlers and tonight I want to share another sample of the baby cardigans I've listed in my shop. It's of blue yarn and with the pompons on the collar it looks so sweet. As usual; I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..