6 Haziran 2014 Cuma

Pink cotton scarf...

It's been a quiet day starting from the beginning. We had our breakfast with Sugar also on the table :) and he jumped from that corner to the other in his cage eating all the family members gave him. He eats too much and this isn't surprising knowing how much he plays in his cage as he chit chat away and sing songs and dance time to time :) In the afternoon we've been invited by a neighbor for tea and we went to their house and had good time with them chatting. Around 5 pm. my brother called and asked if we could meet and do some shopping. We went to mall nearby; I've bought a t-shirt and he bought a pair of cotton pants and we came back home. It was good to have such a break for a few hours outside and we need to thank 'rain' for being so generous to give the chance :) After dinner I've turned the lappy on so I could work on communities here on google + and write my blog before it gets too late. Well I had nothing specific on my mind and on such times it gets really hard to write and I understand the real writers whom I believe are the artists that has to be appreciated most. Sure I; an inexperienced blogger can never be compared with any of them, even the most unknown, but have to admit writing daily is really so hard, but I do my best not to give up. One of the hardest things for a blogger is to choose what to share on the photos which make a post more attractive and as I said earlier I'll start to pick items from fellows' shops this weekend. Any suggestions ? I deeply appreciate :) It will be a pleasure for me to get your messages of approval for your items to be posted here on my blog. Till we start this; I'll share another cotton scarf I've embellished with wooden beads from my shop. Tonight the scarf is pink so as the wooden beads on its both ends. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..