28 Haziran 2014 Cumartesi

Feel the heat...

This was what I thought I'd use as the title as todays blog post; 'Feel the Heat', because the signs of the weather was telling that the Sun will keep scorching the land, but just as we started to fast, the clouds appeared, a little rain dropped last night and the weather turned into warm instead of the expected high temperature. This proves one thing; God has plans that nobody can change :) So the first day fasting was easier than it would have been if the Sun was a s cruel as it was lately. Sure one feels weaker while not drinking a drop and eating a crumb, but at least weather gave us a break :) I woke up later than usual, because we wake up around 3 am. for breakfast which will keep us on a full stomach until it's 9 pm. when we break our fast. To spend some time, I played a few games on net, crocheted a few parts for the colorful blanket I'll put to my shop, read some and then worked on 'teams' on Etsy, made a treasury list and at last after dinner it was time for 'communities' on google +, but then I realized it has passed midnight so wanted to write this blog post first. Tonight I want to share the last treasury I made on Etsy on which I've had the pleasure to use awesome items frm 16 fellow shops. All the items included are of warm colors so they gave me the chance to my title to be used even not for what I assumed for :) I know you all will like these lovely items and I hope you all will the treasury also...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..