18 Haziran 2014 Çarşamba

Summer in cotton...

I guess just because I keep thinking of what kind of new things I can put to my shop for the upcoming seasons, I visit the yarn stores more often. This Autumn and especially winter will be a first for me; don't know on which one I'll be ready, but one of them will be the first season I'll be prepared with new lists. I'd love to do this earlier, but I was really unexperienced on running an online shop on last holiday season on which I saw people normally buy more than they do on whole year :) I just learned to crawl on 'The Online Shopping World' :) till now and it was a bit late, because everyone's making of holiday plans instead of spending their time surfing the web to purchase their needs and gifts for their loved ones. This is good in a way; I'll have enough time to make my items ready for Christmas and new year and time to learn how to promote online. I read on this constantly, trying some of what I read, but sure I still need more to learn and will be thankful for every help on this :) I guess my sales will increase gradually as a handmade crafts seller, but I have to support my items with things that will take less of my time to complete so I can sell more :) because selling items and getting beautiful reviews on them is what really makes a shop owner happy. I'm determined to achieve this goal and I hope I can have a running business soon. Today I want to share another strapless blouse listed in my shop which I believe is great for Summer. I've knitted it of light yellow cotton yarn which is called 'magic stripe'. I hope you all will like it...

2 yorum:

  1. It's beautiful! I must agree that selling things you make and receiving great reviews is the most satisfying part of having a business. :) It does take time to grow and be seen. Staying positive is so important.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Thank you so much...You're so right... The feeling's great... I try to be confident and patient as much as I can and try to do my best to learn to have more sales... :)

    YanıtlaSil

Please show respect to others on your comments..