16 Haziran 2014 Pazartesi

Green Yellow Twist

I guess the Monday Syndrome is something that shows its face with intervals and hides somewhere to catch you on the msot unexpected moment :) It gives you enough time for you to forget how harsh it can be and hit you in the face at the right moment. Thank God it's wandering somewhere away from me lately and I start to the week with high energy and cheer. Today was the same also. I woke up around 8 o'clock and prepared the breakfast, had it with my family, did the dishes and go for a search in the house for the big boxes I keep the items listed in my shop to find the baby cardigan I've sold lately. Took the cardigan and the gift I send with out of its box and placed them in the cloth bag that pack my deliveries before I place them in the bubble envelope. The cloth bag is made of cotton and I recommend my customers to wash the item in it. I went to the post office, dispatched it to Australia and then went to purchase some yarn to knit one from the same cardigan to renew the list. Sure besides that I've bought a few more balls of yarn to knit other things. Time to time I go to the yarn shops and find some yarn in different colors and they inspire me for new projects and the yarn I've knitted the baby hoodie I'll share today was one of them. It's yellow and green twisted and right at the moment I saw it, I've thought I could knit it in a pattern that we call 'cube sugar' here in Turkey. The patterns end with cubes alined in two different levels and I guess it looks beautiful and chic. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..