10 Haziran 2014 Salı

B-Day Cake...

It's June 10th and my birthday. I woke up to the new day and to my new age around 9 o'clock and had my brekky with the family where I've got the first few b-day wishes, a dress and a t-shirt as earliest gifts. In an hour or so phones started to ring one after the other and on each a cheerful voice was celebrating my b-day. In the afternoon; I went out for a little walk with mom and bought some presents for dad for the upcoming Father's Day; one for myself and one for my brother and some yarn for the blanket I've started to crochet. When we came back home I've continued on the blanket some until it was 4 o'clock when I turned the lappy to do the daily work on net. Tonight at dinner we had things mom baked specially for me. In the menu there were; a vanilla and chocolate cake, cookies, lentil dumplings and other snacks. I have to admit; they were all so delicious. I can't share the tastes and aroma here, but I can at least share a few photos. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..