11 Haziran 2014 Çarşamba

Evil eye charms...

Today I was busy in kitchen, but not for cooking; I've cleaned it thoroughly and I was really tired before it was noon. Kitchen has too many things to be cleaned in, seems like millions of things to be washed, wiped or placed in their drawers of cabinets. After all were done I sank to a couch and rested some as I read the news and replied to b-day messages remaining from yesterday. Thank you all so so so much for all those warm and lovely posts that I loved. When I felt a bit rested I signed in the websites I promote my shop, because just for a day's interval, relevancy statistics drop; I guess this is something such online markets like ebay, etsy, etc. do deliberately so that a shop owner will need their apps that he has to pay quite an amount every month. As a shop owner who pays monthly fees and listing fees, I think these should be enough for them and instead of paying additional money I try to work as much as I can where I can promote my shop; sure I try to find new webpages to this and search the net when I have enough time. I'll appreciate every idea on this :) I was still a bit tired after dinner, I couldn't check any shops of friends to promote their items so tonight I'll share a scarf from my shop. It's of dark blue cotton yarn with colorful flower prints, folded into two and passed both ends through evil eye beads that are used as charms here in Turkey. I hope you all will like it...

2 yorum:

  1. Lovely scarf sis... The color is great.... so as the beads...

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Happy belated birthday! This scarf is another beauty.

    YanıtlaSil

Please show respect to others on your comments..