25 Haziran 2014 Çarşamba

Most precious collection by Woolopia...

I don't know why, but these days something happened and laziness captured me and I can'y concentrate on to the items I've started to knit and crochet. There are too many awaiting and my hands don't move to their corner to grab one and continue :) but I give myself some break, because I know if I force myself to complete them before the time they are destined to be it will bring no good. I still have some more time for the new season so I guess a little rest won't be a big problem. Sure I'll go back to work soon and will be ready with my new items before the holiday season. I said I've been lazing, but this isn't an absolute one, I keep on searching on web for new models for all ages and the new face of my shop will be more chic than it is now; sure if Etsy lets me to manage my shop as I want, because lately they keep playing with the layout and on such occasions when admin play with settings, it hardly ends good . On a day I spent chatting with neighbors and feeling tired and lazy, I wanted to share the items that are really hard to crochet so the post will be encouragement for me as well as it will be a post to remember and share for my lovely followers. It's a collage again; of my crocheted items and as usual I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..