15 Haziran 2014 Pazar

Pink or Blue ?

It's been a quiet Sunday. I woke up on an early hour for weekend and after breakfast I found a few things to do even I've completed all that had to be done yesterday :) I've turned the laptop on and signed in Etsy to work on 'favorites' and saw I've had onemore sale which is a baby cardigan that sold most since I've opened my shop. Around noon, brother woke up and we gave our presents to dad for Father's Day. He was so pleased as he'd always been when we gave him gifts; just like any father on earth. They are always happy to be remembered and the gift itself doesn't have any other meaning for them than representing their kids' love. In the afternoon when mom and brother came back from their little walk we surfed on net for finding a few ideas for Christmas gifts and my brother who's my greatest helper and support was fixing my sewing machine as he was telling to me check this and that website :) I guess I have a few ideas on my mind for the holiday season :) and I guess you all will like them when they are completed and listed. Today I want to share the baby cardigan I've sold today. Actually you've seen different colors of this cardigan on my previous posts, but the first one of it was knit in blue for boys and pink for girls. I hope you all will like it...

2 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..