3 Haziran 2014 Salı

Thank you for your support...

As the days go by, I guess I get used to organize my chores online, but I know I still need to learn more on blogging. It would definitely be easier if I've written in my own language, but then people reading this blog would have more problems with 'google translate', because Turkish seems to be easy to learn. Actually this language is really hard to learn if you want to read and write instead of just talking it. So at the beginning I've decided to write in language that I don't have the complete grasp, but sure by time I'll get more experienced in writing in a foreign language and I hope at latest in my second year I'll be able to use terms of crochet, knitting and sewing so I can explain how one can make her own of the items on this blog with the right words without causing any misunderstanding :) I started to search for the vocabulary on such crafts and I'll be really happy when I start to give patterns and tutorials here. Till then I ask of tolerance from you all and really appreciate everyone supporting this blog by sharing and commenting my posts; every click is really important to encourage a beginner and upto now you've done this is in such a lovely way. If I've got no clicks and comments for months I'd give up even if it would hurt me :) So thank you millions on the first day of the 5th. month of Woolopia. Today I want to share a colorful sweater for kids that I think is very sweet. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..