23 Haziran 2014 Pazartesi

Baby Collection by Woolopia...

Tonight I'm a bir late in writing my blog; it's 3 minutes to midnight and I just could start my first sentence, because it was the day to clean the house as usual as being Monday. I do the cleaning and tidying the house on the first day so I can spare the rest of the week on my knitting and crocheting work. Sure there are too many to organize and from the comment of my lovely friend on google + running the shop Miss Val's Creations (you'd better check her shop and blog; I'm sure you'll find great handmade items there :)) I've learned it will take some more time for all to get back in their tracks. I guess I need to take all slowly and patiently both on my shop and blog. Time to time it gets frustrating to ctach up on all, but with the support of such lovely friends one feels much stronger. I know I take the advantage of being so new on blogging and fudge the post with a few sentences and photos knowing that I'll be tolerated by a few lovely readers of mine. I really wish for the day that I'll start to write a few posts for my blog besides doing all the promoting for my shop. Just before I signed in 'blogger' I've made a collage of most of my baby items listed in my shop to learn how things work on 'Picasa' (something I should have done months ago :)); I did the most of what I wanted, but had to edit the edges of the images on 'paint' but at least I've started somewhere and took the first step of having better photos in the future. I guess to see them in one frame will give you a better idea of my collection there. I hope you all will like them...

3 yorum:

  1. This collection is more than lovely, cute and sweet :)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. The collage looks fantastic! Thank you for the shout out. :) I really appreciate it.

    YanıtlaSil
  3. It's my pleasure and thank you so much as usual for your lovely words regarding the collage...

    YanıtlaSil

Please show respect to others on your comments..