27 Haziran 2014 Cuma

Handknit clothing collection by Woolopia...

The heat was not much different than yesterday and we started to think on how it will be to fast on such a hot month (never had any prejudice against any belief so I don't feel that I need to explain that what you see on tvs has nothing to do with my religion and no religion needs to be defended by anyone :)). Here at this end of the world we fast for a month, everyday from a definite time before the sunrise and till the sunset. There are thousands of reasons for this being done and one is I guess we need to emphasis; to understand how poor that have barely a morsel to eat. Sure not only to understand, but to help them after spending most of the day hungry. I know it look really hard for somebody who had never done this, but in a few days one gets used to :) So the day passed with cleaning and tidying last few parts of the house and last minute shopping. It was evening when I could sit on my couch and work on web to promote my shop and just a few minutes before I started to write this post that I could make another collage of some more items from my shop. These are the hand knitted clothing; most of them are for women (who definitely make more shopping than the rest of the family :)) and a cardigan for men which will be a chic combo with all casual clothes in winter. I hope you all will like them ...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..