13 Haziran 2014 Cuma

Orange satin...

It's been a hot day here. After rainy days following one after the other, the Sun has shown its hot face and started to scorch the city. I went out for a walk and shopping before noon that was a bit cooler than the Sun raised up in the sky, bought some wooden beads for the scarves I'll embellish for cousins and some yarn for the blanket I crochet. On our walk with mom we passed through Covered Bazaar and saw how the municipality chnaged the ground tiles and spoiled (sure you know which word I'd use here :)) the historical bazaar saying its 'renovation'. This shows clearly what happens when you elect people with brains of 'stone age' to go administrate the city :) Anyway; I'm sure the ones that come afterwards will change all the shit they did swearing in every step :) what can be said; tolerance of citizens of this land led accepting all kinds of people, but punished them sooner or later which will not be much different for the idiots I've mentioned. These would change heaven into hell if you let them :) This is what happens when people worship money, but nothing else. I hope we'll have administrators working for their people instead of transfering state's money to their own bank accounts by fraud. Enough of these boring issues :) In spite of all the attempts to take the city in dark ages, industry and trade still could flourish; especially textile as I've mentioned my older posts and tonight I'll share a satin scarf woven on weaving looms of my city. It's orange and I've embellished ,t with handmade crochet and tassels in three different colors. I hope you all will like it...

3 yorum:

  1. I love the tassles on this scarf. So sweet. I do feel all politicians leave something to be desired. There is too much corruption in our world. :(

    YanıtlaSil
  2. I've tried to do something that suits with the round crochet embellishments and that was the first thing I could imagine... Corruption... everything changes, but politicians all over the world don't :)

    YanıtlaSil

Please show respect to others on your comments..