17 Haziran 2014 Salı

Was my first sale :)

It was early in the morning that I was woken by mom. She was up earlier than usual as she always do when we invite neighbors. I've heard familiar sounds from the kitchen of her mixing things together for the things she'll bake :) I've got out of bed and washed up before I set the breakfast table as awesome smells were coming from the kitchen. I sure will share a few on following days, but today I don't want to break the series of sharing baby items; actually I try to finish sharing all items from my shop so I can start to share more from friends' shops, description of the motif I used on the item; maybe some tutorials and receipts of paty and cookies which I know will help this blog to be more interesting. Sure I'll present the new items I complete here which I really enjoy to and here one of the baby cardigans I've listed in my shop. This one's really special for me so I've waited until most of the items are shared on my blog, because this is the cardigan I've sold first after opening my little shop. Then I had about twenty items listed there and was turning the laptop with excitement to check if anything was sold :) I've knitted this cardigan of grey yarn and used some pink for the motifs that I think gives the cardigan a stylish look. The smiling buttons of the same color suited better than I thought it would. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..