1 Haziran 2014 Pazar

1st. of Summer...

It's the first day of Summer, but for the last few years nothing's as it should be in this country of mine which was definitely one of the most beautiful countries of the world with people who were a great examplke for tolerance. Sure many things had changed including the citizens of this country and weather seems to follow the change in all the others to the bad side of the scale. It started to rain mad yesterday and today clouds let the Sun just for a few quarters to show its face. I guess this was one of the worst start to Summer at this end of the world. I guess even our people don't realize how they ruined the future of this country and its young people and sold both for a few years they could spend by using the money they borrowed from others. I guess this is something we can call 'borrowed wealth' :) Sure God has a response for all te shit a nation does and the reply come in a curse that we think it's something good. Sure this is always an illusion and I hope my people will become wise enough someday before it's really too late and u-turn from the path that take us all to the edge of cliff. I guess the gloom of the weather oozed into my words and I'm happy this happened on Sunday that so few read blog posts :) Today I want to share another treasury that I've selected pink and purple colored items from the shops of fellow Etsians. I hope you'll like all 16 items...

2 yorum:

  1. Beautiful items on all treasuries....

    YanıtlaSil
  2. I wish you sunny days ahead and hopefully the unrest in your country dies down. The treasury is beautiful!

    YanıtlaSil

Please show respect to others on your comments..