21 Haziran 2014 Cumartesi

Colors of Paradise...

It's been a relaxing day, because it was the time for our monthly tea party with relatives. Such gatherings are always fun even we see eachother often and talk on phone, because the crowd makes the chat more enjoyable and making fun with cousins is priceless. The weather tries to decide whether it should rain or not; meteorologists say this will last for a few weeks more. It was half past 6 when I came home with mom, knitted some as dad and brother had dinner and thought what I would share here on my blog. On weekends I know we all try to keep our eyes away from computer screens so I thought I'd make a treasury and share it here since it's been quite a while after the last one I've posted. This is another 'thank you treasury' for the fellows that had included my items to their lovely treasuries. I try to do this as often as I can, but trust me I need to make a few more treasuries to catch up. I want to thank them all for their kindness and tolerance for this lazy friend :) I've given the name; 'Colors of Paradise' to this last treasury of mine. I know you'll like the items selected...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..