22 Haziran 2014 Pazar

Coffee table cloth...

Don't take this as a complaint and I know I've repeated this a few times on my previous posts, but I just want to let anyone know whom plan to start a blog; having one is like having a child. The demands and needs never end; even on one like mine that's so new and have a few followers. I don't remember any times I've looked and searched this much even for myself. I keep thinking on what I can share on my blog today and make plans for the future :) Sure there are many things I have to post here but I want all to be relevant so try to keep them in the borders of handmade, travel and food andf sure all that I've seen and tasted. It's the easiest thing to make treasuries everyday and put them here so share items from 16 different shops, but the route I've drawn for this blog on the first day wasn't this so I try to complete posting all items I have in my shop here and from fellow shops time to time before I start to give instructions and receipts. I want to remind this to my generous and kind readers, because I still need some more patience till this blog be more interesting. Today after some walk and shopping I've checked which of the items listed in my shop weren't shared on my blog and thank God, not much left. In a few days I'll be able to start sharing the process of the items instead of showing the completed form of them. Today I want to share a crochet coffee-table cloth. Here in Turkey people use these in daily life as decoration and there are some masterpieces among them :) The one I've listed in my shop has flowers and leaves all around. I hope you all will like it...

2 yorum:

  1. This is so pretty! I worked on my blog for years before it became something I was happy with. Yours will evolve too in time. :)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Thank you so much for your support. I believe so and try to do my best and waiting for the day you mentioned :)

    YanıtlaSil

Please show respect to others on your comments..