7 Haziran 2014 Cumartesi

Enjoy your weekend...

It's ten minutes to midnight my time; I could only complete checking my mails and working on communities here on google+ and need to write a few sentences here on my blog. It was busy day; we had guests; my cousin and her family came to attend a wedding of a relative and dropped by to visit us and spend a few hours. on their way to Bursa they've realized one of my nieces forgot her shoes at home, it was too late to turn back home and get them so we went our shopping. after a few hours we enjoyed together they left and I just turned the lappy on and start to work. Thank God they've called before they left home so I had a few hours to work on Etsy and complete the favorites and work on the 'teams' there. I was planning to check the folders to find photos I can use on my blog and take a few new ones of the different colored parts of the blanket that I started to crochet lately, but sure I had to spare all my time for something much more enjoyable :) Sure I'll do this laters; maybe tomorrow. Today I want to share a red ethnic scarf from my shop. It's made of red cotton fabric that has different colors of flowers printed on. I've folded it into two and passed two ends through wooden beads; four at each end and I guess it looks so chic as the beads dangle on both sides. I hope you all will like it.

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..