2 Haziran 2014 Pazartesi

Vest... Why not ???

The week started with cleaning the house as usual and after that I could only find some energy to turn the laptop and work on the 'groups' on facebook, tweet my items, share them on pinerest till it was dinner time. It was just after I did the dishes I could check my inbox on gmail and share some of my items on 'communities'. As I did this I figured out I have many cardigans for babies in my shop, but just one vest in two different colors. Actually in my country vests are commonly used by moms, because it's easy to put on the baby. It's been more than a year since I've opened my shop and haven't sold a vest yet while I've sold many baby cardigans so I guess people purchase on Etsy don't like vests :) I guess I need to make a search on this, because attitude of people in different countries can't diverge from one another. Sure people's behaviour and likes change under different circumstances, but I don't think there's a country that citizens don't wear vests :) I seriously will search this and if I'll end up with waistcoats are not as relevant as cardigans or sweaters I'll remove the list from my shop, because anything that isn't desired by customers shouldn't be on any shop if customer satisfaction is important by the owner and that person takes this business serious, want it to flourish and last for a lifetime :) After making too many comments on vests; I guess I'd better share it here for you to see so you can make your own decision. I hope you'll like it...

2 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..