20 Haziran 2014 Cuma

Better late than never :)

It's half past eleven and I just could login back to 'blogger' to write this post. I was feeling happy to be able to complete all the chores and work on web early; right after dinner and was about to finish promoting my items on 'communities' on google+ that net failed. I tried to fix it as much as I can, restarted the computer, rebooted to net, turned the modem off and than on again and as you can imagine did all the things inexperienced user would :) It was an hour after the net issues started, I called the provider; the representative in the customer service directed me to do a few more things; some were I tried, some I didn't know, but none of them worked so she recorded my complaint and it was an hour later the problem was solved. This is the second time I've experienced some issues and they solved it prompt again in spite of all the comments I've heard and read. Maybe I was lucky on both (touch wood) :) This proved once again in these modern ages we are all captives of technology :) Whiel I still have the connection; I want to share a scarf from my shop. It's made of cotton fabric in brown color with flower prints in various colors. Such scarves are called 'yemeni' here in Turkey and dyed and printed in a traditional way for hundreds of years. They are embellished with handmade crochet; called 'oya' or beading. I hope you all will like it...

2 yorum:

  1. Technology can be frustrating at times! This scarf is another beauty. Have a great weekend!

    YanıtlaSil
  2. You're so right... It can even be more than frustrating... You too have an excellent weekend. Take care...

    YanıtlaSil

Please show respect to others on your comments..