9 Haziran 2014 Pazartesi

Promoting you :)

I've started the week with daily chores awaiting behind the door :) Right after breakfast I've started the work by cleaning the cage of Sugar as he looked at me and chit chatted angrily as if he's scolding me like he always do as we wipe out his cage or balls hanging in it that he regards as friends :) Then came the ordeal of every woman; the battle against the house with vacuum cleaner as the strongest weapon :) After all were done it was time to chill out some till I turn the lappy to work on Facebook groups, Keep, Pinterest, Twitter and google+ communities so I can proceed to writing this post. You may remember me saying I'll start to share items from friends' shops here on my blog and I guess the first day of the week is a good time to start this. I have to admit it's really hard to decide which items I should pick from many awesome shops, but I have to begin from a somewhere so I hope nobody will feel offended for my choices. I've tried to select different kind of items from these three friends' shops. Actually they sell different sorts of things even there may be some kind of items in common. I didn't want to be unfair to there shop owners as I list their items here so I'll share them in alphabetical order. The first shop is Miss Val's Creations selling handcrafted jewelry on Ebay (sure blogger doesn't let me give the link to the shop)and I deeply recommend you to check her creations. The second shop is SenoAccessory that mainly sell scarves of all kind and has various knitted and crocheted items. Even she's a rival :) (sure an older shop than mine run by a more experienced person that I really appreciate and love) I recommend you to check this shop also in all seasons for different gift ideas. Third shop; its name will be enough for you what to expect; TemplesTreasureTrove selling awesome items words can't tell, just visit and see with your very eyes. Three shops and their owners are awesome and buying from these shops will not only bring items you'll love to your life, but a sincere friend you can rely on any issues. Using this sentence on my blog for the first time; I'm sure you all will like them :).

2 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..